Thread: 1649 2047
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
And who the fuck are you? I guess you must be Bronzegod's missing lanjiao otherwise why you so sore and like to see idiot talk?

$150 Top Tier

$80 2nd Tier
You only get 30 mins. It's for those on LOW BUDGET and DESPERATE for bargain. The quality of the WLs, let's just say it's not the same as those almost double the price.

While the rest of us call $150 + tips in the hope of better service, this shit is looking for the least money he can pay BUT wants services to be upgraded. Such people need to have their brains checked.

For this 30 mins, your cheebye owner expects WL to be fully trained, a private viewing room and the OKT to call WLs 3 times for him. Might as well ask for FREE foot massage while waiting, a sauna room for after the session and NTUC voucher to take home. Keep on dreaming! KNN this kind of shit also have. Happily forgetting that supply of WL is low and prices have not been raised for as long as I can remember. So called 'helpful' suggestions. Pay budget airline but talk like damn clever and expect business class service.

If it offends you that I think fuckers on a budget should worry more about raising their own incomes then that of OKTs, then fuck yourself. I didn't see any good ideas. Just a cheapo trying to get more for nothing. After all the talk, any mention how much is he willing to pay for a private viewing room and enhancements? I can tell you. Not a single cent.

To my knowledge, most OKTs at least own or share a business and can well afford $150. Even the OKT's helpers go for $150. The fucker with the most to say has the least to spend. He spends his life lurking around in CAT80 hoping to find bargain and avoid paying $150.

This thread and others was set up to exchange info on GIRLS. It wasn't for a low baller to take it as his own blog, whine non-stop about his personal problems with OKTs and fantasise about how OKTs should 'improve' their service by giving his highness 2 for 1 Happy Hour. I note he is still whining away at another thread like a baby.
No need to get so work up. Don’t like what he write , just ignore it.

It is his opinion about the Okt and does it pain you so much that you have to spend your time defending them. It is a fucking cursed profession and why would you be so upset about it unless you are related.

End of the day....

It is HIS money
It is HIS opinion
It is HIS way of communicating

Unless he is writing fake FR for money or additional favor, then fuck him all you want