Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Yan(1606A)

My FR on this Xiao Yan(1606A)....free of any Preconditions nonsense/dog in the manger rubbish

Xiao Yan(1606A)...25 yr old mm fm Fujian(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair, demure, feminine, GND pleasant looker, mono eyelids, nice smallish eyes, cute nose, crooked teeth, soft lips n soft tongue, long dark brown straight hair wif end curls, worn side shoulder makes her look sweet n longer look at her kinda grows on u, again makes her look sweet....158-160cm ht, slim shapely legs....B- cup boobs, soft wif light brown nipples....slim bod (43-44kgwt), lovely shaped slim back wif slight venus dimples!...flatish yet juicy ass...pussy quite well trimmed, small lips, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd....sensual girly gentle gnd mm...natural n spontaneous...hard worker, keen to learn, quite gd company n quite caring....strikes me as genuine n a straight talker....ok frencher at first, sticks out tongue, after awhile frenching becums shiok passionate sensuous, also jap av style when being fucked n getting high

Shower....soapy scrub, hdly...towelled me dry at the end, gd touch!...

Bed....full works pkge premium!.....sensual sexy massage, gd use of hands/fingers to stroke me erogenous zones, wif gd eyecontact, shiok!....nice catbath....rub pussy on cock...shiok delicious slurpy lick ar, takes it nice n slow while massaging me balls n stroking me cock wif gd eyecontact!....contd upwards delivering great pleasure to me perineum, balls lick n suck....then adds strawberry gel to me cock, hj nice!....lick n suck cockhead gd....bbbj full head deepthroat, suction gd, done in a kinda sensual jav style, slurpy wet, gd eyecontact, takes her time shiok!....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, stroked her hair n fucked her mouth full head deepthroat enjoying the mirrors effect....

My turn...did me usual routine....rub cock on pussy, french nice.....licked n kissed her neck n ears which i found to be her 'weak spot' v sensitive...boobs/nipples suck n squeeze play ok....she appears to luv tonguefu and asked for it, so had to oblige!!....tonguelashed she moaning n rubbing her pussy on me tongue, caressing me face, wetness...increased her pleasure n wetness by fingering her pussy(gd feel) while licking n sucking her clit, tat made shiver n moan even louder!....went up to let her taste her pussy juice, french....then put me cock back in her mouth for more shiok slurpy wet bbbj while i fingered her wet pussy again...

Fj...vgd natural passionate vigorous.....pussy neither tight nor loose, wet....smooth feel fit n can take a pounding....all std positions....seems to prefer misch positions though...misch wif her legs closed gd rub of clit as well, nice....doggie was gd becuz of bouncy cushiony ass, turned her head to french...misch ass on the edge of the bed her legs up on me chest n shoulders, pumped deep...asian cowgal, she pumped me hard n fast....ended wif a soothing light massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....pleasant looker who gave a solid full pkge pleasurable natural feel sex workout!....gem potential