Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Question for the bros here. A WL refused to allow me to give tongue fu; her reason was her medical check up was due soon and she was concerned that she would get a bad medical report.

Was she bullshitting me? She's not a newbie here.
Best guess is that she is worried you had cold sores before. Cold sores are incurable, just manageable and their flare ups vary widely from person to person. Get them on your genitals though and it would be called herpes. That's what might affect her health checkup result.

Funny thing is herpes wasn't even classed as an STD historically speaking till the 1970s or 80s for some reason or another. But the stigma has still stuck.