Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casten View Post
Visited this house again. Was actually aiming 77 but due to so many recommendations by samsters, went for 83 $80 instead.

Looks: 8 (She looks like Hebe, When i asked her which celeb she looks like? She said HK or Taiwan? I said Taiwan... She said SHE member right? )

Body: 6.5 (Not tall, Skin however white and smooth. Butt not perky enuf)
Boobs: B Cup (Abit sag though)
BJ: 5 (Not very long but strong suction)
AR: 3 (Light licks, well at least she does it!)
GFE: 8 (Really frenly)
French: NA (only light pecks)
FJ: 7 (Willing to serve. She wanted to lie down but I pulled her up to sitting position. To be fair to no.55 I also did the same. No complains, 55 is quite tall so quite nice to fuk in sitting position too)
Service: 8 (Willing to let u suck or lick her breast. Great!)

PS: She is not leaving so soon like the bros said.... She say next year ard april.

When I walked out... Saw $100 no.66 ... Sibei chio with big round eyes and big boobies... 77 $80 also same standard but looks lose abit to 66... Gonna try this 2 out next time.... Any contributions to this 2 gals will be much appreciated. Thanks!!!
so latest update is april? haha she keep changing but tts gd news though...anyway 77 was good to me...potential kc material plus gd stereo but according to other bros dead fish...she told me b4 chemistry is impt to her...so maybe u could try for urself