View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
So how fast is the divorce for your case?
Any websites that u can recommend to read up?
I can feel for u in some way.
Almost 95% of the expenses is from me.
Always like branded bags....
The birthday gift I got compared to hers....
She agreed on not getting a single cent from this divorce and I can file either lawyer letter or 3 years separation. Every month I gave 1k sgd allowance to her in China. Recently we had dispute and fight plus she has affair with boyfriend. All the emotional love and countless of nights looking after her come to nothingness.
I am clearer on next woman requirement, if she love your deep pockets, better stay away. We should be to obess with pussy that we lose our respect and bottom line.
A good woman who love you should do her part to contribute to building of a future as a family unit with you instead of squandering your money and expect to sit at home like tai tai. Unless you are a ah xia kia to begin with.
Bottom line is there must be a basis of love in the foundation of a relationship or a family unit

Last edited by Vanda; 08-06-2019 at 06:30 PM.