View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 29M "ABC" male looking to explore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
One simple thread and all the butt-hurt is out of their closets.

One had to one-up, showing how much of a grammar nazis. The other went for the long shot and missed the mark.

Perhaps, this is what I meant by "not your usual Singaporean", unless such butt-hurt are typical of Singaporean males

Gentleman, take a hike and maybe fly some kite.
Dude. You were called out on your grammar because of your self-proclaimed "highly educated" credentials. Pulling the grammar nazi card here just makes you look like a whiny little bitch.

Since you obviously can't take legit criticisms, here's a tip. If you want to make less than subtle insinuations about being better than the average Singaporean, then you better back it up. And not make grammatical mistakes in almost every sentence you type.

Butt-hurt? Why would anyone be butt-hurt about a manlet who is almost 30 but still "inexperienced with sex"? Seriously man. There is no way you can reach that age and still be sexually inexperienced. Unless you are highly religious (very doubtful), or just a pathetic loser after all.

Then again, maybe that's why you have such a huge chip on your shoulder. You can emigrate to another continent. You can toot your horn about the (supposedly) higher education and tanned good looks (btw "No-Picture-No-Talk"). You can work out in the gym all you like.

You will still be an ineloquent, short, sexless fuck.

My sympathies.