View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yeah to be honest, in Baccara the ones that are 26-28yrs old enjoy this more. If you go in at 8pm, the 26-28yr olds will happily let you do LT for the whole night.

But if you are after SYTs that are like around 21-23yrs old, then it's best u tell them upfront what u wanna do at 8pm, let them go a couple rounds ST with other customers then leave with you around 11pm.

I hate to leave late cause the girls will take you to Love Scene for dinner which I fucking hate. Alternative restaurants that are still open at that time are usually tourist traps so either it's expensive or the food really sucks.

The young ones are more business minded and alot have boyfriends so they rather go home after a couple rounds of ST. Even if you convince them to do LT, the want to leave at 3-4am latest with the following excuses:

1. Avoid traffic jam
2. Papa mama waiting them go home
3. Tomorrow must go school study

All the above means they have a BF.

I have had girls quote me 6-8k for LT, but usually I'll try to tell them I'm gonna take them to the most romantic skybar in BKK. They will always guess it's Lebua and then end up surprised when they arrive somewhere else. Doesn't always work though who are more focused on money.
Brother I’m a newbie to bkk, can you tel me where is the skybar in bkk. Thinking going there with some friend.