View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 02:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [USA] - Donald Trump having "second thoughts" about trade war with China... here are

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/trump-g7-s...062747937.html

4000+ visitor comments below the article. Here are some of the comments (excluding replies to these comments).

MarkMark5 hours ago

Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam all signed unto The American TPP trade proposal designed to isolate the Chinese. The agreement contained strict controls over the zero tariff conditions and iron clad IP...

[USA] - Donald Trump having "second thoughts" about trade war with China... here are some visitor comments

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.