View Single Post
Old 29-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu55ie View Post
Would paying 1.5k be reasonable for 1 shot/ 1hr ?
You will be hard put to find any lady that will accept 1.5K in BKK now..... I was just in BKK over the National Day long weekend and prices everywhere have skyrocketed. Even in those places where the locals monger..... prices have been marked up too.

Last year I was still able to fish those part-time uni FLs in Rhamkhamheang (mini thermae) for 1K-1.5K...... now they want 2K minimum..... even for those newbies.

Similarly in Saphan Kwai..... gone are the days of 1.2K-1.5K for ST. Now with the proliferation of Ah Tiong & Kimchi cheongsters there.... prices have been marked up..... eg in Tded99 / Chat....... now the ST rate is 2K not including room.... you need to pay another 500b for room which was previously included in the all-in price as Tded99 has arrangements with the ST hotel for exclusive prebooked rooms.

During this trip the only place where I was able to find cheap P4P was in Bang Yai.... which is far out north of Bangkok in Nonthaburi..... even there the cheapest FL was 1.6K (MILF) at a cafe pub opposite the Central Plaza Westgate Mall.... the younger FLs there are asking 2K.