View Single Post
Old 21-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

G8 seems to be in good mood today, she was singing throughout the session and when you look at her, she will reciprocate with a sweet smile that will melt your heart. Her catbath was good , can see she put on great effort to ensure you feel erotic and service on par with a cat 150. She is fair, A cup with nice nipples that is good to fondle / play with during the session. Can feel tightness when pumping her in all the 3 positions, overall I have a sexisify experience with her and will find time to visit her again. Please do not flame me if you didn't receive similar encounter as she could be exhausted after a long day of work, best is to visit her early in the afternoon and avoid peak hours especially .