Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Flesh FR Part 8 : FR on Violet

Date that bonk Her:26-08-2002

Yesterday i went down to HQ to eat rost pig cause one of the Bro strike 4D... i ask Tommy For violet(err i had to cut the story short cause i went there at 3 but i bonk her at 7+ i think)

After a while she came than we proceed to the room and we start a litter chat than i took off my cloth and we proceed to the bath room... nothing happen in the bath room. After we had finish bathe and dry our self we proceed to the bed and i told her no AR and no licking toe too she say ok than she say infornt first. She proceed with a cat bath slowly from my neck to nipple slowly she proceed up to my neck again and lick my neck all around and my ears and her hand proceed down to my didi and start i gentle PCC and my hand proceed to her boobs and start rubbing her nipple.
After awhile she went down slowly with her boobs keep on rubbing me while she on the way down to my didi. she start to lick my didi slowly and start to moan softly she lick my didi all around than she bbbj at that time my didi was going up and done a slow bbbj for me than stop and ask me to turn. She contiune the cat bath slowly on my neck and ears and she moan at my ears while she was licking at it wow wow my didi stand up... than she proceed down to cat bath my back slowly and she was moaning softly... than she ask me to turn. Contiune with the bbbj slowly... Than afetr awhile i can't tahan laio than she stop and wear the CD for me and start bj again than she turn be around and now kekeke my turn to service her liao...

I didn't bonk her first i start to suck her boobs slowly and licking her nipple slowly at that time she atart to moan louder... while i was licking her boobs my others hand was playing her another boobs than she moan even louder so kekeke is the time for my didi liao soo i put me didi in while my didi was going in she hug me thightly than moan... I start to bonk her slowly and gentely after a while while i start a fast speed she moan even louder and start to lick my neck and french kiss after a while i stop and ask for DS she say okok than i bonk her hard and my hand start to grap her boob thightly while she was moaning she keep on saying ahhh ahh ahh yes yes... after awhile i was abit tired iask her to turn back... and now i really cannot tahan anymore so i start to french kiss her and lick her neck and i was in the full speed and i can feel her pussy keep on garping my didi don't let my didi come out.... so i keep on the full speed and bonk her hard...and i CUM liao but i still keep on the full speed and i know she cum also so i stop.... than she cleanme up and gave me a massage wah good oone at that time i told her you very good in using your pussy to garp thing izzit? she say no lah than i say sure anot ? than why your pussy grap my didi just now and we laugh......

THE END

To me Violet looks was ok normal to me but i know to some Bro cannot cause as my Master told me that some of the Bro say she got a horse face but to me is ok cause i go for service no looks So if any Bro going for looks you no need to try violet liao.

Face : 5/10
Figure : 6/10
Height : 1.6+
Boobs: B cup
Skin: tan
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8/10
AR:no AR
Attitute : 7/10

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:58 PM.