Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Had a look at the WL's in this house a while back, here's the list of girls available in this house:

1) Xiao Xiao 笑笑 : small, petite-sized girl (wearing specs!) wonderful service GND feel,

2) Fei Fei 飞飞 : a mid-sized lady with a pretty face, I've had her several times and she never fails to give me my money's worth each time,

3) Qing Qing 清清 : slim, fair lady with previous sauna experience,

4) Li Li 丽丽 : a pleasantly-plump lady for the BBW lovers here, I hear she provides really attentive and comprehensive service,

5) Le Le 乐乐 : looks like a JC or poly student (really!) fair and pretty face, above-average service as well,

6) Dan Dan 丹丹 : a tall, pretty girl, natural C-sized boobs, great service that includes frenching - a pretty face as well to boot!

7) Qiu Xue 秋雪 : slim and tall girl with the full array of bed services, definitely one to try if you just want to lean back and enjoy,

8) Yan Yan 妍妍 : another above-average height WL, I hear the youngest of the bunch (just 22!)

This house seems to have a girl for most tastes, even if there are no girls available at the time this is a great house for out-calling from other houses due to the clean rooms and all-around mirrors.
Bro sammy, I understand that XX, FF and LeLe has gone home liao.
Is that correct?

Any new stocks for this house?

I used to RTF this Dan Dan at another house becos I dun like to go to this house.

I used to go there for one of their gals but stop going after they screw up one of my appt.

I hope the next batch of gals will be much better than this batch.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.