Old 19-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

Tried Qing Qing 清清 from this house, 1669. Bonk her in another house but I thought I'll copy the FR here anyway.

Enjoy

Felt like releasing my load and went to 1658A yesterday. I like this old man for his friendliness. Wanted to try some angpais and have a few names in mind L16 Bei Bei, Dan Dan, Meng Lu and Xiao Xiao. But very unfortunate, all not free or on rest.

Ask old man to recommend me someone else. He suggested 1669 Qing Qing. That name rang some bells, that's right, Apache bro try before and input his FR here. Should be fine and I went along with it.

A 26 years old, rather petite girl from Chong Qing with slight tummy fat, but I'm fine with it. B boobs are soft but a bit saggy. She has a small face and is considered average in the looks department.

In the room, we had a little chit chat. She's been here since Oct 2017, probably leaving at the end of this year. She stripped, and revealed her fair and soft skin.

In the shower she washed me cleanly and gave me a BBBJ. When scrubbing my back, she raised her thigh in between my legs and caressed me. New move , quite shiok

On the bed, I skipped the back services. She went on to kiss my neck and suck my nipples. Went in for a few light kisses, but she is slightly reluctant to tongue fight when I stuck out my tongue.

Very skillful in licking my balls and sucks occasionally. When she's about to give me BBBJ, suddenly I remembered Apache bro's advice, if want to chiong long term in GL, better play safe. So I asked her to give me CBJ instead. Thinking with my big head instead of my small head

Next my turn to service her. Requested her to lie down and painted her. Trimmed bush and odourless pussy. Responsive to painting with frequent moans. Her ticklish areas are her neck and inner thighs Later on she was quite open to Frenching. I guess she needs some time and chemistry to French customers.

FJ very accomodating. Did her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. In cowgirl, she bounced on my dick, making the PIAK PIAK PIAK sound , at the same time, sucking my nipples. In no time, I came and shot a huge load which she commented on.

Afterwards, gave me a light massage and we cuddled before showering. She is not the chatty type but the silence is definitely not an awkward one. GFE wise, wouldn't rate it as very high.

Overall, service is average but she really tries her best to please, not like half fuck effort. Not a time watcher. Body appearance would be average, not outstanding because boobs sags slightly (don't know if it is because of pregnancy, I didn't ask. Maybe Apache bro can enlighten?) and got a but tummy fat. Pussy is neither tight nor loose. CBJ is passable, sometimes too much teething oon the head which can hurt. Frenching most probably depending on chemistry (might be wrong). Not very high GFE.

RTF: satisfied with her service but probably not because want to try other better looking ones and angpais.