View Single Post
Old 15-02-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Cont.......

I had arranged an appointment with XQ via wechat and had reached PL when she informed me to delay another 20 min saying her aircon have problem. Since I had oredi arrived I went to wait at the 3rd lvl corrider railing where I have sight of XQ's door.

20 mins later her door opened and I saw an indian guy come out. He was dressed in overall work outfit with safety boots and carrying a backpack. I assumed he was the aircon repairman. XQ saw me and waved me inside her shop. Both of us undressed when I noticed the aircon was running smoothly so I query XQ about the indian guy. She laughed and said that indian guy is not the aircon repairman.. there is nothing wrong with the aircon just that she had misplaced the remote..... she joked the indian is here to service her. Seeing my doubtful face she replied he is her customer too.... "有钱可赚我不在乎是谁"。

She proceeded to massage me and I just could not stop imagine that indian bonking XQ. I ask about him as her customer.... she replied it is all the same regardless of nationality... just another dick to her. And she added on.... "那个印度人。 他的舌头很特别。 让我达到高潮 到我的整个身体变得虚弱为止"。Somehow I felt sian after hearing that and lost my mood. XQ finished her massage and we proceed to our usual sex routine..... but I was passive that day and let her do most the work..... while giving me bbbj XQ moved her body into 69 position planting her abalone right in front of my face.
Normally I will eat her while she blew me but that day I was not in the mood and just played with with clit. XQ sensed something was wrong and asked me. I thought for awhile and then reply her .... "咖喱味太浓了。 我不能吃你的鲍鱼"..... she was blur for a moment then both of us burst out laughing when she caught the joke. Her face turned red and she mumbled.... "我洗过。 你来之前我洗过"..... ever since that day I cut down my visits to XQ to just once a month. I simply just could not get the image of that indian worker fucking and daty XQ out of my head.
lesson learnt.. dont ask too much about ML clients