View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: 101 Guide on NOT to feel KC towards ML/FL

There will be always stories of kc every day.

Reason is as men 99% of us will feel we can control ourselves, laugh at others kena kc as dumb and such things will not happen to me one etc. Then kena ourselves

It is part of life in singapore. If there is a demand for gals then kc will always be there.

Case in note some men really like kc feeling and dun mind it so it takes 2 hand to clap. Like playing with fire give u the thrill.

And also gals not stupid one...we have forum here to share they also have one. So nothing new.

That why my motto nowadays is fnf will do.

All information here have been shared 1000times is up to individual to realized the kc trap and like i say not be hurt or financial indebted too much due to it. Have also seen men hurt by kc go purposely kc gals to hurt them. Vicious cycle with no ending.

Learn and forgive but not forget.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee