View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

@Dave's HDB Flat

me: hey. where is this place?

Dave: my place lo

me: huh. what are we doing here?

Dave gave me a look i've never seen before.. i don't recognise the facial expression on his face at all!

Dave: I tell you later ok. you follow me first...

in the lift, he hugged me again... i felt weird, but didn't push him away. i was tired also..he started to grope my ass.

me: hey.. what are you doing..

Dave: aiya.. know me so long already, let me touch touch a bit la...

i decided not to argue with that... he groped my butt. then brought me to his unit...

me: hey what are we doing here huh?

i was suspicious of his intentions....

he went into his house first and told his parents in hokkien to go into their rooms first... then.. he came out and brought me into his room... it was a neat room and it smelled nice...

he sat me down on his bed...

i looked up at him... : yes?

dave: can you do a favour for me?

me: huh?

Dave: help me blow?

me: what no? why would you ask me to do that???

Dave: please??? i've been dying to have you for so many years!

me: have me?? what are you talking about???

Dave: come on.. you know right.. i've always wanted you! but you were married and so innocent....

me: and then now??

Dave: since you already allow the ang moh to fuck, then let me also la... we know each other so long already...

me: hey... how can you say that!! i was blackmailed by him you know...

dave: but you also said you enjoy what...

me: hey i told you all those in confidence!

dave: yup.. and i will keep them as secrets for you! if you.....

me: are you blackmailing me too??

dave: erm.... i...... i....... well, i don't care la.... i've wanted you for so long already! i don't care..... suck for me now!

Dave: can lick for me?

shit. i realised i'm supposed to give him a blowjob! i took his penis out of my mouth and gave it a few licks.. it tasted really salty...

me: done already?

Dave: huh... like that only?

me: yes.. can i go already??

Dave: what... no way... sorry.. i'm not done... let me off your dress. shower with me.

me: what.... why?

Dave: don't ask why... you are supposed to do everything I say if you want me to keep your secret for you...

i gave him a pissed off look. I stood up and looked away.. carefully, he pulled the front zip down...

Dave: wah really no bra ah? he took it again?

I nodded my head...

he undressed me quickly and in a rough manner. he was very horny.. he cupped both my breasts and sucked both on my nipples by turn. he licked them as well.. i felt a feeling.. his lick was good, i must admit.. his tongue warm and thick.

i was more in the mood already. and also, i realise something again... the faster he shoots, the faster I get to end this... I reached for his penis and started to masturbate him.. he moaned and he hugged me close to him.. he started to kiss me on my face and lips... i masturbated him faster... he wanted to penetrate me but i held on tight to his penis and masturbate him even faster. he gave up trying and just locked lips with me while his hands squeezed my breasts in a rough manner. he hugged me tighter and tighter. i knew it... he was going to cum! he moaned out loud as I felt warm semen shoot onto my body, my legs and the floor.. he hung on to me as I wash us up with soap... i sprayed his semen away while he caught his breath...

Dave looked more relaxed and more like himself.. his old self... he took the towel and dried my body like a gentleman.. this feeling with him felt more familiar.. he wore back his shorts, he wrapped my body with the towel, took my dress and ushered me quickly back to his room. i really hoped that his parent's wouldn't open the door and see me.. reached his room, i wanted to wear back my dress but he stopped me. he pulled my towel off and pushed me onto his bed.

me: hey.... i want to go.

Dave: no we are not done!

he forced himself on me. i struggled a bit but couldn't stop him from putting his leg in between my legs... i wanted to stop him but oh shit! it only took about 5 seconds for him to melt my disgust and unwillingness. oh dear... it felt so nice.... i was about to moan... but i don't want to ! i grabbed his pillow and moaned into it!! i kept moaning..... oh dear... i was screaming already.... he kept licking... how long already. how long has he been licking???

i was so tired...

me: hey... enough already.... rest your tongue...

Dave: it's ok. as long as you enjoy can already....

me: no .. no... ok already... should be you who enjoy right...

i don't know why i am saying that... it's like i'm guilty and wants him to start raping me...

Dave: sorry, i feel guilty blackmailing you also... but I really want to be with you for almost ten years already...

when he said that... i could feel his guilt as well.........

i got up, he was still kneeling down and still trying to lick for me.

me: stand up...

dave: huh?

me: just stand up...

whatever i did next...

Dave was in DISBELIEF!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 05-12-2018 at 07:22 PM.