Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueh View Post
Bros, just trying to get some opinions. .

My friend had frequented this ML. After a few visits, he claimed that she asked him if she can do with him? Ended, never ask for top up or anything. As a matter of fact, overshot by 20mins.

Upon leaving, she still hug & never check the money before he left.

Another 2 or 3 sessions later, he has another go again, all initiated by the girl. Never once asked for anything in return. Told me, if she has CDs ready in her room, can do with him, can do with others.

And he still can asked me how....?

I think he on the edge of Kenna kC. Told him just to enjoy while he can, but dun fall.

I dunno lei... That's my gut feel..

Probably the next thing is to ask my bro to bao her liao. Agree?

Thanks for suggestions, if any. Pls ignore if this bores u.
Aiya always have one la tell your friend he not the only one. Sometimes ml see this one can kc kind then lai liao. Those experience ones even ask u bring own cd. Say coz u are their only one so they dun have. Then one day u talk to others bros n find out they also bring cd to this ml 😂. Dun forget they travel so far to do this business they cannot be innocent one. Many  also fl covert. If they can make u become their regular is better for them then just one time $20 top up n no rtm, tio bo? This how some ap can last so many years with many regular kced bros n white knights. If they give take lor. U are correct to say dun kena kc. Remember they are here for the money. But if she offer raw then your fren better tink twice. Best is dun stick to same ml if dun want to kena kc. Other more experience bros will tell u same thing. Happy chionging (;