View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: New House - L8H66A

My target 77 or 73.

73 available so took her. If not for the reviews unlikely i will choose her. She either looks damn old or she is damn old. She is probably in her 30s n had plastic surgery on her face...but,

Body is quite solid ...tiny waist, hip could have been a bit wider though. The boobs ...wow...a piece if artistic work...simply beautiful. Win the former 6 70 g1 hands down. In terms of feel...maybe 6 70 xG1 win....but half fight. Only if all fake boob look n feel like that, dont really mind fake boobs.

So the only con for 73 is her looks. But otherwise nice and smooth body. A pity her room got no direct mirror.

Service i have to give her 9/10. Really nothing to fault. Stereo a bit over, she could probably tone it down a bit.

Rtf...definitely....but would like to try 77 also. G30 looks quite cute also.

Looks like this house will be quite hot ...