Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

2033 is my regular 避风港. I think helpers are fine and nice. OKT can be a bit grumpy but if he has been you a few times as regular, he will be chill.

The last great lay here for me was Meiyou. Didn't really fancy any of the others so I just come here to call others to bang cos their rooms are big and clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Isn't the OKT the old man? and the helper is the tall guy. I thought they were pretty friendly when i was there regularly about half a year ago but havent been back there since. One thing I agree was the standard is crap these days. I still miss Mei Li from last batch, who looks like mixed blood.