Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 2033

2033 Mei Le
- Fujian chio syt who looks younger than her 25 years, 1 of the prettiest around currently, will not look out of place as a car show model, some resemblance to Yoyo Mung (Ekin’s Wifey)
- Small B natural boobs c/w pinkish brown nips, slim 1.6m frame, with long hair
- Very beautiful body and smooth complexion
- SOP service but very sensual bj with good suction performed for me
- Good attitude to take multiple positions
- Big turn off cos don’t allow lick breasts, nor lip pecking,
- However Fj is damn shiok due to v tight pussy, the tightest I experienced recently, missionary, cowgal, lotus, spooning, rap doggie cos filled her to the limit; pound her tight pussy for 30mins, eventually let her cowgal again (she can actually ride quite well) and surrendered my soldiers lest I injure her
- May rtf if I need tight pussy to pound with pretty face
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 11-01-2019 at 08:20 PM.