View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultrylover View Post
Noted on the change and current court system. Say if I wish to seek some legal advice from a lawyer before bringing up the topic of divorce with my Wife. Such that I wish to consult on potential assets and implications, so I know what I can plan for. Whether to go for divorce on ground of adultery or go for separation etc. Basically I wish to have some legal consultation before I speak with my spouse. So can anyone recommend someone I can talk to. Thanks
I will ask point blank, how much are you prepared to spend for the consultation? There are those who are famous & good, more famous more than good (because they advertise a lot), good more than famous (cost high but not well known to average layman like us).

Then again, you must also think how complicated is your case, as in you have a lot of assets to fight for? Children?

Divorce is not complicated, it is the journey to reach an agreement on the division of assets and children that usually involve a lot of fighting.

U mentioned adultery, who committed it? Is there proof?