View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

yesterday I brought my 2 former army buddy friends from 20 yrs ago to go cheong at 1658a. we all agree to take the afternoon off from work.

I called my regular gal while he wanted someone with tall and fair skin and another want fair skin only.

I took room 1, they took room 2 and 3. we virtually took over the place and fuck.

My friends took Ting Ting and Yangzi from WH.

Yangzi has very fair skin and barbie doll face. My friend sees already straight away say confirm.

Ting Ting is taller and her cutie slutiness also make my friend confirm.

ok, the firing exercise began. I fired my apache hellfire missiles, my friend bombard with his artillery fire while another attack with the milan in our individual rooms. haha, live firing exercise.

once our live firing exercise finish, we sat at the sofa for a short rest. in came two ladies who caught our eyes. Both from lorong 16, Coco and Xiaoyu. Coco has very fair skin and her neh neh bounces when she walks, looks seductive. Xiaoyu skin not too fair but her boobs is a confirmed C.

Ammunition ran out, so, plan for next firing exercise.

after that we went to the frog leg porridge makan dinner and go home with smiles on our faces.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 13-03-2018 at 01:47 AM.