View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 27
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
thats the beauty of life.

quite some time ago, i thought my world ended when i saw the man i loved with all that i had, die in front of my very eyes. But what seemed to be the end, was just the beginning of another new journey for me. a journey of self discovery, self love and immense strength. and that, it is my sunshine after the storm ❤️
Oh no, I'm terribly sorry to hear all that. I'm glad you managed to get yourself up again and pick up the pieces

Change is the only thing constant, we just have to learn from the past, adapt and move on hopefully in a more positive way