View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Thai Horror Movie

Thai horror movie is waking up next to a LB without makeup and wondering why your ass so painful until you see the LB's kkj is bigger than yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I remember one time I went to Terminal 21 cinema around 10pm to buy ticket just myself to watch a Thai Horror movie, forget whats the title liao. The only available timings then were close to midnight show. When the girl ask me choose seat, I saw wah no other tickets were sold. I thought aiyah still early maybe people will come and buy last min. WHen the time comes...I went in...until the anthem and the show about to start...it dawns upon me, no one else is going to come.... so it was the most scary 90 plus minutes for me....watching a thai horror show alone in the cinema at midnight.....