View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
I have a senior account here previously.

However after considerable time behind bars, I am out again.

Everything goes back to square one.

No money no nothing so I went to look for jobs but was rejected multiple of times (at least 20 times) due to my history and my academics.

So I was thinking of returning to the past (I was a web administrator) however I do not have the funds to set up one. I consulted an old friend of mine asking him for $8000. What is unbelievable is that he asked for 75% of the potential revenue (about 90k to 150k a year). I was stunned as I felt exploited. How can people change that quickly? In the past, I treated him drinks and helped him out when he has no one.

His terms is that he will fork out $8000.

Principal has to be paid back to him once business picks up.

75% of the profit goes to him. I will be entirely be in charge of the business.

However if shit hits the ceiling, I have to shoulder it.

I am sure many brothers think that $8000 is little but I doubt I have the capability to get it since I have been kicked out by my family and many friends have avoided me after my times behind bars.
I can offer you assistance and who knows we might become friends, take care