View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Mount Austin - rose reflexology spa

So today i went to the elusive rose spa and let me give a very detailed explaination to the recent hype.

OKT said that thanks to bros in SG support, he sees a spike in customer and they have been fully booked thus far. He also pointed out that a fellow SG bro actually complained no.5 for shitty service only to found out that he demanded b2b and bbbj by wanting to pay 50 ringgit only (usual price 120, 80 if you are regular customer) please dont have that kinda cheapo attitude by undercutting the girls, they are there to earn a living too.

FR - no.5 and no.16
(On behalf of my friend as well)

No.5
Looks as per pic - 7/10
Massage 6/10 ( not piano but defo not the best either , compared to AXX nearby)
B2B - 6/10 (so b2b is not body to body massage unlike the nuru we were expecting, it is breast to your rod, aka breast f* rather than b2b)
BJ - didnt try

No.16
Looks 7/10
Massage 6/10 (we both agreed that the massages were as great as another spa but good enough)
B2b - didnt take
Bj - didnt take
(Didnt take special because she broke one of my personal belonging which ruin my mood but i didnt complain)

No.9 - i saw no.9 while i was there and OKT told me that no.9 is a freelance and she plans her own booking, damn she has back to back non stop booking.
Looks - milf 8/10
Boobs damn solid teardrop shape nice
Svc - i dont know.

So thats all for the legendary rose spa.
Dont ask me for address, please add the wechat and ask okt.