View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Now back in SG for the long weekend b4 having to jet back to SH again. Met up with my gym buddy & bff (not fb) on Sun, made good use of my friend's club membership to use the gym there. She is abit boyish, I think she is a les & we can talk about anything even our sex lives. We even wanked off together, she did her thing and i did mine but she always covered herself. She was the 2nd woman to talk about wanking with me. She is also actually more like my trainer than gym buddy, all my IPPT cash rewards were all bcos of her. She is in her late thirties but when she is with her younger sis (by 8 years), you cannot tell who is older. There were a few people around but after awhile just left us and a few ladies on the treadmills. I was told there is a sauna room, i asked her want to try and she said why not. We were wondering should we cool ourselves first, thought better do it before we enter. We hit the showers, toweled off b4 meetin back at the sauna. No one was using it although we met a staff going about the whole place. She had a towel wrapped and I had one covering myself waist down. We each take a corner, I had my legs up on the bench and she later followed suit but use her hand to cover her crotch and told me not to perv. But my half erection was out and she was looking. I was wearing my watch, we left about 10 mins later. There is a shower room just next to the sauna which we did not know. We just went in with our barang barang without wondering about whether its for gents or ladies. Our cubicles are next to each other. Soon I was done and got out quickly. I saw she only pulled her curtain halfway. I saw her ample perky butt and nice shaved pussy lips. I was staring as seemingly she was playing her boobies with her right hand and rubbing her cunt with her left under the shower while backfacing me. Then she put her right hand against the wall, her head lowered slightly and continued to rub her cunt. This last about maybe 15-20 seconds. Wasn't sure if she came cos not much reaction from her. Her left hand was still caressing her cunt when she lifted her head under the shower. I seen her boobies before, nice C cups but never her naked butt and cunt. I went out and waited for her outside. She took some time to come, wearing leggings which the shape of her clam was very obvious. She then said "Hey sorry i took so long. Had a little quickie in there but too bad you missed it." She laughed as we made our way out. "What if i seen you?" I told her. "Then i will kill you after that." It's nice to be around her knowing that we will not be f**king each other and it becomes a real friendship for so many years.