Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Tobita, in my opinion, was less easy to find compared to Matsushima. So here's directions to Tobita.

Take the Midosuji Line (Red line) and alight at Dobutsuen-mae (which means station in front of the zoo). You will see animal motifs along the station walls.

Leave the station at Exit 2

Once you exit the station to street level, there is a covered shopping street as well, with animal designs on the top

Walk down the covered shopping street, and you'll come to an open area.

Continue down the covered shopping street. At first I was expecting to see Tobita to my left (according to Google Map) but instead I see this

Much later I surmised that there was some kind of construction going on which blocked my view ... But continue walking down the street ...

till you come across this huge yellow and red sign on your right .. which says Tamade .. Chinese bros should know this sounds like a curse phrase, so for me it's quite easy to remember ... haha

Immediately after the sign, turn left at the next junction, you'll see another covered street

Walk down this street until you come to the huge flyover

Walk under the flyover, and you'll see the entrance to another covered street

As you walk along this street you can begin to see some of the shops to your right ... (the white signs with black Japanese characters)

but if you want younger ladies, you should continue walking straight until the end of this street, where you'll see this

The Light at the end of the Tunnel !! Turn right ....

Almost there !! Walk straight and you'll see a clock, walk down the stairs to the right of the clock ...

and VOILA !!

Seisyun (Youth) Street of Tobita Shinchi..

At the foot of the stairs are some benches too, where you can savour the excitement of finally being at Tobita, rest for recharging, or even rest after your accomplishments !!

Happy chionging ! I only ask that when you are there, try to treat the ladies well, so that they have a good impression of patrons from Sg and that they won't turn us away in future !!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 09-05-2019 at 10:08 AM.