Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Ah Paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
Dear Admin, can you make this a sticky, in view of news of 2 samsters who have contracted HIV in the last 3 weeks, I think HIV awareness is very important, I remember one samster told mi " AI CHU LAI SHENG LE MAI KIA SEE" means dare to play dun scared die. But this kinda of thinking is wrong and sadly this bro tested positive. We should post info abt HIV screening so bros know where to have theirs done.

Anonymous HIV Testing & Counselling Centre

This is the only place where anonymous tests is available in Singapore. Experienced counsellors are on-hand to provide pre- and post-test counselling for our clients. Immediate HIV tests are available. Instead of waiting a few days for the result, it only takes 30 minutes at this test site.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

Also you can have your screening at hospitals, gps, etc and also at DSC clinic but these will take 1 week for results.

For all the BROS WHO VALUE THEIR LIFE, please think wif ur BIG HEAD and not SMALL HEAD wear a cap. Also dun judge a book by a cover, all the china mei meis, etc might seem so chio and healthy but u never know whether they are infected or not
bro this immediate test result charge how much???
the samsters who claimed that they got HIV is now 3 person: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18983