View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for SD/ Weekly & biweekly arrangements

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscatagain View Post
Interesting POV you have there
Hello..! ^^
I am a wife ..(And No No No...I am not here to judge anybody or care to argue over other people choice of life). In case you wonder what i am doing here, I am just curious and like to observe and learn other people characters and mentality throughout many online forum.
Can say it is just a weird hobby (my husband said)

Ms. Vivian, I am very sure you are a super SB, super smart and super pretty bcoz many SDs willing to pay you lots of $$ and treat you like a queen, so u can firmly said "stick with your wife at home if you are "scared", $50.000/year means a little, and pretty sure that ALL girls want money for exchange for a fuck (correct me if I am wrong?)

I am here not for picking a fight and I am not here to judge whatever choice of life you are into for earning money.
I understand that some ladies are probably just lost their faith on the word "love" and "fidelity" so it is all up to each person
My husband is the type of a husband who "stick to your wife if you are scared" one...too bad tho. I grant him a green light to F any girls he wants with 3 terms and conditions but he never wanna use that privilege. How do I know? ^^ just say that I do..! perhaps love does exist?..LOL

Anyway..kindly allow me to disagree on you for saying giving a fuck = not free must give money and all girl if not asking money from a man is stupid.
I never ask a single cent from my husband when he only had earning less than $50K a year when we were dating and even after marriage, and now when his earning is $300K/year I still feel the same attitude and feel grateful that he works and earn hard for whatever amount of money he makes.

I earn more than $250k/year by myself (working and own a business), I am not bullshitting you dear Ms. Vivian. Several SBF brothers here know me personally and chat with me til this day through my phone. They know my daily activities very well and what i have.

dear Ms. Vivian and friends:
There are 4 ways to be rich in this world:
1. You marry the wealth (not you fuck the wealth)
2. You inherit the wealth
3. You Strike a lotto number 1 price
4. You work and earn the wealth

Unfortunately, I choose the hardest way, that is number 4.

I wish you all good luck and thank you for the opportunity to let me speak out my disagreement with you (matter or not matter). Thank you

peace bros and sis? if you feel like to zap me because of what I said here, I cant stop you but if you are be kind enough not to zap me, I am grateful! ^^
Upper your points