View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
tan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of light
Dont trust all the website bros!

I was horny in the middle of the night and went into ZJW website.... saw the girl that i like but she said she was book for the night! then intro me another girl, although not to my best liking but wasnt that chui seriously(from the picture) so agreed! But when i freaking reach the destinated location which is at the north side! made me walk around like a fool and claiming she cant freaking see me! spent 30 min there walking around, trying to proof i m not a spirit! still she told me she cant freaking see me! wasted my cab fare to go down and spoil my mood thats why im posting this to warn all the bros out there! who is going to compensate our time and transport to go down? i understand the risk they are facing! but playing us as the supporters is just simply unforgivable! i may not be active in posting but i have always supported LB and TY69! I really hope i will get an explaination and any bros who suffer the same fate pls feedback!