Old 15-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lor 27 Sg Ktv

yesterday wanted to go BS wif few of my kakis but same thing BS is full and the management there recommend SG KTV @ lor 27, they say its their new ktv ask we go there support.
so we proceed there and its reali damn new wif gd system and there are alot of rms n the rms r quite big.As we reach there exactly 3pm and they just open so no girls yet.But as time pass the gals started 2 cum n some of them r quite chio but don koe the gals are as happenin as BS.each of us sit wif 2 gals n mine r col wei wei(SYT 25yrs old wif cute face n she wearin kitty boy panty jus like a sch girl ) n another col dandan(20+ cant rem liao, she is more darin as i say i 12 rape her inside the rm n she say come la u tink i scare in the end is i chicken out)
1 of my frd gals r more happenin as she hav BS standard,don koe her name but she damn tok n like 2 dance alot,slim n slender figure wearin a baby blue strings.
there's 3 malaysian gals workin there as 1 of them is sitting wif another buddy of mine,early 30s wif long wavy hair n figure is slender 2.didn get the chance 2 try much will visit the place again when time allows.

hapi hr 3-9pm wif $105 or $108 for 3 jugs(quite cheap)
closing time not sure, so bros enjoy and hope u found gem there.