Thread: Fake lovemaking
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 08:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake lovemaking

yes it is possible to have herpes on the buttock and there is no need for a symptoms to be present for the virus to spread...
i suggest u read on herpes shredding

it is a fact that herpes can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.. read the sticky on herpes..https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=21670

stop worrying too much, you probably already have the virus prior to the exposure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Even if it’s the butt cheeks rubbing against the penis and no sores visibly present, there’s still a chance? Bro Big Sexy, have you had personal experience or heard of bros who got herpes just from skin to skin contact (even if not genital-to-genital).

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here