Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
If you are very hungry. No matter how dirty your hand is or food is, you will still eat it.

Anyway bangala and pinoy life damn xiong. Travel so far for hard work to earn abit of money. What is lying down on grass for pleasure?

Given a choice I think they also want fuck on bed or maybe to fuck on your dead body.

Need not judge or mention your dead body since they just seeking pleasure or making love. Why don't you offer your bed or pay for their hotel room?

Not everyone have luxury to choose how they satisfy their needs (not just sexual).

You have time to play Pokémon travelling there, they probably snuck out and can't go hotel (no ID or no $) and risk getting caught to make love. Next morning still need to work perhaps.
Before u decide to judge me

1. This is a forum n everyone free to have their own views. I am only asking if any local girls here will actually lie down on grass and fuck and providing my own view of i wont do it.

2. Nah i am not rich enough to pay for their room. But again before u go on n on about how xiong their lives is.... check out lucky plaza on weekends. Ive classmates whom maid have been working for them nearly 20 yrs and we all respect her and call her auntie. But theres also those out looking for quick bucks and willingly degrade themselves. So. How xiong? 100% also very xiong, u sure? And as for bangalahs. Have u or any of ur female friends try to walk alone at night at little india to go tabao swee choon or something and kanna followed for no reasons or get offended by a random bangalah touching his crouch in front of her? Again. There r good ones like e cleaners at my work place. So again. Im only providing my own views. Not all pinoys n bangalahs fuck on grass, u so offended for what fuck?

3. "Over my dead body" is an english expression. Thank you. Im too round for them to fuck on my dead body

4. Theres always handicap toilets (clean ones) for a quickie. Or pavillons. Or.... one's hand. Our best friend.