View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

"How was the job fair? Anyone got interview you?" Amy's mother asked. She is a strong woman who has always believed in hard work and chances. Amy's mother is also very conservative in the way she thinks and in the way she dresses. She is the reason why Amy's breasts are what they are. But she has always covered up as she has received many unwanted attentions from men her generation.

Amy's mother is still young and has not reached 45 yo. Her husband died just 3 years back and she has to come back to the workforce to support Amy growing up. She hopes that Amy can now find a job and helped lift her burden abit.

She has a slender figure, sizeable D-cup breasts and being not so well educated, she managed to get a job at a a cleaning company. Many times, she can feel men's staring eyes looking at her, forcing her to dress loosely and conservatively.

"There's one offer mummy. The pay is about rm$3,000. But I have to move to Singapore"

"Singapore?" Mrs Lee said, feeling both excited and worried at the same time.

"Yes mummy. I won't go unless you say ok."

Mrs lee didn't talk and simple went to her room quietly. Amy was lost too but knew that her mother was in a dilemma.

Amy continued her dinner in the kitchen when Her mother came out and said, "ok Amy, I allow you to go. It will be good experience for you"

"But about you mummy? Who will take care of you?" Amy said

"Don't worry, uncle jack and auntie rose are nearby. I can always look for them"

With that they hugged and went to bed. Amy felt happy that she got the blessings from her mom and knew that she had to call Teck Phuat to confirm that she can work for him. Before he changes his mind

The next morning, Amy called the number written on the card.

"Hello."

"Hello Mr Lim? This is Amy. I met you yesterday at the fair. I can go work for you. My mother allowed."

"Oh Amy ah. Way lucky you called. I am going to leave for Singapore today, got urgent matters to attend." Teck Phuat said.

Fucking liar. Teck Phuat had spend the whole night thinking how exploit his 'investment'. This is not a simple man just running a business. This is a sex starved maniac just waiting to violate Amy's body as he can.

"Can you leave today afternoon?"

"This afternoon? But I haven't packed?" Amy said.

"It's ok, just bring all your clothes and make Sure as many white tops and skirts as possible. It's our company's attire." Teck Phuat said without hesitation.

"Oh ok. Can you pick me up at my house? I still got to pack and need to wait for my mom to come back from the market. My address is xoxoxoxo"

"Wah, must pick you up some more. Luckily I know your area. Ok I reach in 1 hour"

"Ok ok! I pack and bathe now!"

Tbc