Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsim View Post
Have not return to this joint after Ling Ling left.

Tried Xiao Xiao.
Small size. Boob small but ok.
Good altitude, willing to please. May return for her as other girls in this house not to my liking
You may wanna take a look at Xiao Mei. She is chio when with makeup and lianish. Her skin is somewhat smooth and fair. She has good attitude and very keen to improve on her craft. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Xiao Mei who hailed from Hunan, is quite a lianish Syt. Barely 1.57m with slight tummy protrusion. Nice and smooth skin tone. Not very experience, still learning the ropes but very accommodating and trying her best to please her clients.

My Personal FR Thread: