View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Sure bro, you may well be right on this point. My ex was also a 201 ang pai and she had way more bookings vs Michelle so I am just extrapolating basis how much she earned. I don't claim to have an exact calculation on her earnings. Her useless husband is only good at KC-ing and raw-ing her long enough to impregnate her (which is the reason why she cannot stop working).

Michelle is literally, an old bird. She does not try to max out her earnings and takes frequent breaks, flying back to SZ whenever she can and focusing more on staying longer and hence having a longer earning period. Not the fuck-all-you can type, earn the most money and faster zao.

Like an older version of Kawaii (who, herself famously refused to do any SBF advertising until probably the time she went on white card.

I doubt we will ever see either of them again in Singapore.
Bet to differ though. When you visit Michelle at 201, she will come in to make you shoot ASAP and then jump between customers. Prob go another customer, make customer shoot then come back to u to round up the session and collect money etc

The only way to lock in her time is to do outcall