View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Yeah, I have a very good feeling that I'm STD and HIV free but like what Sammy said - nothing is risk free in this world.
Not encouraging you going in raw everytime, but chances of you getting an std is very slim, getting hiv is like 1/1250 chance...which means all 1250 times you had sex, it has to be raw for you to stand a chance of getting it. but then again a majority of hiv cases come from people who engage in Anal sex or druggies.
Syphilis is like 1/1841, again all times unprotected

Now I'm not encouraging you to go sticking your dick into every hole raw, but it's more or less to let you know your chances of contracting it is pretty low, you might get hpv, but that's kinda low risk and it'll go away in a year or two.

if you don't feel comfortable, get yourself checked and remember to use protection in the future. stay safe bro