View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

CNY was a exciting week for me and my wife, as mentioned in earlier posts, we are experimenting with exposing her to others. Went visiting to friend's house, told her to wear skirt and tops that can easily zg as I knew the ban luck session will be sitting on the floor.
She was feeling adventurous on that day as I soon came to know. Before the ban luck session starts, she went to the toilet. Came out, she messaged me saying she took off her thongs, so is basically commando beneath that skirt and told me who she is targeting to "accidentally" show her zaogeng to so that I can play along.
I can only say it was fun seeing that friend of mine trying hard not to look in between my wife's legs and that hardon in his jeans. Of course it ended with her sucking me off in the car with me role-playing as that friend of mine.
Shall post more later on about visiting other friends' houses