View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Please stop quoting him. I hate seeing cockroach around. Thanks
A chao coward who only dares to say online no need to tip WL. LOL. You're so fucking weak you'll die from getting beaten by a lalang. Besides taking cheap potshots online at WLs by calling them public toilets and helpers bitches, what can you do? Oh yah, beg WLs for forgivenenss in real life. I never saw someone so cowardly he hides behind a screen to insult women.

I made a simple challenge. Why not you try your insults in person, you know, like a man? No response. But every now and then you show up to throw a cheap shot like a coward. That's your Ah Pek standard. Fucking weak.

Good of you to rush to the aid of your fellow dumb Ah Pek after he got his foot stuck in his mouth though. All you whiny Ah Peks are incapable of fighting your own battles and need support from each other. I guess once you're a certain age your knees are weak and you need to lean on each other for support. Pls get a room and suck each other off while you're at it. LOL

Last edited by gogeylang; 20-02-2019 at 04:48 AM.