View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, bro yr wifey is really one of the few notti girls known .. dun mind n still purposely zaogeng her bottom to her collic V.. .. yes, tats wat guys usually do when they are teased badly in tis way by notti girls such as yr wifey as there is no other way for them to safely release their urge or horniness esp the single guys ... Thanks for sharing tis latest notti incident with us
No problem, just sharing so that fellow bros who have the same thinking can consider venturing more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
One time my partner and I was drinking at my place and we were nude. After sex, we were hungry and it was about 2.30 am.

We wanted to go fairprice get some instant noodles. We dress up and she said whether can just wear my t shirt.

For some strange reason I said yes and off we went as it was just a block away.

When we went in I realize how see through it was and God fucking knows why there are quite a few customers inside.

I could see her tits and pelvis area quite clearly and sort of regretted. Best part she strectch to get a noodle she wanted and exposed half her butt for a while. One malay uncle was standing there enjoying the sight. He only moved off when he saw I was looking at him.

She was a feast for all the male customers including the cashier. She acted cool as we casually bought the noodles and walk off.

We joked about it and I told her I was damn stress.
Nice share bro, will go for more rounds after that at home if it was me. Hoot till legs soft with such excitement.