View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Back to Hatyai after 18 years (need help)

Hi bros

My first sexperience in Thailand was none other than Hat Yai. (I shopping with my folks in the 80s but guess is not counted). Then I sexplored north to Phuket, Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiangmai, Chiangrai and even to Khon Kean. Never went back to Hatyai since.

Back then there was See Kim Youg and I even booked high end at Heritage Hotel. Never been to any MP at Hat yai. There was Pink Lady I think

That time, the best hotel was Lee Garden Plaza, but I booked some small hotels from tour agencies (LOL).

Fast forward, guess things has changed now!! I am going Hatyai month end. Need help.

Can anyone advice where to stay? I was think of Centara, Crystal or The Colours (depending on whether I do LT or not). Any comments on hotels?

Also, anymore See Kim Yong? I heard that is this famous shop named Yahya. Is it there?

How about the price, back then it was about S$100 (I think) for LT. The rates these days?

Need help. Even where to eat. Thanks.