Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Monkeyforbrains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Hi bros,

This is my first time posting on Sammyboy, so apologies if its not up to standard.

Here's my field report for Taipei's Empire KTV. Thanks to the bros for PM-ing me the contact! The KTV was everything that the thread here mentioned. I called Cai Dong around 6+pm last Wednesday night to inform him we're going that night. Arrived at KTV at 930pm, called Cai Dong and he immediiately xame to the front entrance to welcome me and my 2 other Singaporean friends. There're bouncers at the door, so one can't walk in just like that. Walking in, the KTV seems quite plush, slightly narrow corridors, rooms are ok, decent-sized, Cai Dong was very warm and friendly. Sat us down in the KTV room and patiently explained the system knowing we're first-timers in Taiwan. He checked if we have had dinner, said no, and promptly ordered food, all on the house, five dishes with rice.

Naturally, he had assumed we would be wanting the 不回穿 gals, so he didn't even bring in the other 2 categories for our appraisal. So bros who want to try the 坐台 only type, remember to tell him up-front. Admittedly, the girls' are not much lookers, but being Taiwan gals in my mind accorded some sort of a premium hahaha. My friends had higher QC, and only with struggle did they manage to pick a gal each, after abt 3 rounds of viewings.

Service was SOP, sat down and TCSS for 5 min, one girl automatically switched music to dance and the rabba-ing starts. The girls will dance on you, and then strip to the music until panties left. The rabba-ing is for abt 10 min or so, then music stops, lights back on and you continue with chit chat and drinks n dice n dinner, all the while with girls in only their panties. The hour's up, Cai Dong pops his head in and asks if you want to add on hours, I say no, and the second hour starts. The rabba starts again, and very quickly gets to HJ part. In the room. With wet towels. After the HJ's done, Cai Dong comes back, waiter brings the bill, and mind you, this is before the second hour's even halfway through. So in essence, the second hour you paid for's only for the HJ.

All in all, the damage is as mentioned by the other bros, 2000TWD per hour, minumum 2 hours, and there is no minimum charge. No need to tip anyone, not the girls, nor the waiters nor Cai Dong and no one will ask.

My Girl
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
HJ: 7/10
RTF: no

My friends' 2 girls are pork chops, both looks 5/10 body 3/10.

Attitude of the girls are very good I must say, and one word of advice is if you wanna try how the 不回穿 is like, then by all means go ahead, but if you can't stand pork chops, and don't mind missing out on the naked bodies, then I suggest you go for the prettiest 坐台, cos when we went out, we saw 2 of them pointed out by Cai Dong and woah! Really pretty, so regret not going for that type.

So end of my field report, hope you all have fun there!