View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Waiting for your FR...
So here we go...

From the airport - since I was staying at Mangga Dua Square Novotel. I thought I would give the DAMRI bus a shot. One of the reasons I choose Novotel was that there is a direct bus to get there from the airport.The other reason is that it is near the joints I am familiar with - Travel, Classic, etc. ANd its located at a big mall. Turned out to be a mistake... eloborate further.

DAMRI bus...waited 40 minutes for it. Bus was dirty but then again, its costs 40,000. Should have just taken Grab or Go-jek. Its so dirt cheap in JKT.

Novotel Mangga Dua Square - Why it is bad... The Mangga Dua Square "mall" is basically a dead mall was 40% or the shops not tenanted. Its also "further" north (30mins no traffic) from places like BATS, CJs, Basque, Loewy, not to mention Blok M.

I would stay somewhere central near the Grand Indonesia Mall (which is a fantastic mall) next time round. Can monger both north and south plus near mall to roam during the day.

Orchardz Industri
Arrived on Tues. Headed straight to Orchardz Industri which I wanted to try. Got a bit lost cuz my first time there. Enter the hotel lobby, turn right pass the restaurant and you will see a (hidden) lift lobby. Spa on 3rd floor.

Can remember the cost exactly. 365K + 500K for soapy and FJ? There was no line up to choose ladies from. Was assigned one based on my request. My feel is that the ladies here are a bit older. The room one of the nicer ones with mirrors, but it gets cold from central aircon system as I was getting wet from the soapy massage.

Overall so-so. Won't return again. A bit hit and miss but ymmv.

Classic Hotel
Had dinner and decided to visit Classic hotel. First time to Classic as well. didn't know where to go. Saw a "Classic Club" on the ground floor but not sure what that was about. Seems like a KTV.

Took the escalator up a few floors and heard the booming disco sounds. Not sure if I entered T2 or T5. There were no signs, not that i cared.

Surrounded by mamasan pushing their wares. Politely declined most advances until Nindi came along. Long story short. Damn GFE. Made me feel like I was a sex god with her moaning in ecstasy. I was really enjoying my thrusting until i paused to indicate a position change. She was so straight face with her question - Doggy? - that i realised her ecstasy was part of her showcase which i admit was very impressive. Yup, I was no sex god. She puts up a good show for my benefit. Will return for her again just for the experience.

Weds
Travel Hotel
Decided to visit Grand Indonesia Mall - this is when I realised Mangga Dua Square is such a slum. After roaming the mall, decided to visit travel hotel. Pushy mamasan was not the problem... it was the poor lighting. I couldnt tell what I was getting myself into and the choice was so sparse at 9pm. Cant remember her name. Number BN009. Wont return to travel again. Even if i did, wont go for BN009 anyways. One word. Mechanical. Nindi at classic was difficult to top.

Basque / Loewy
Since it was only about 11pm with 2 hours to go to Croatia vs England. I decided to visit Basque and Loewy to see what it was about with my own eyes - even after reading several poor reviews.

Basque is on the 8 floor of Noble House. There was a crowd. Ratio of dude to ladies was like 3:1. Angmo dua ki. Most of the ladies are with angmo. A witness a group of 3 jap dudes try to get attention of the ladies - to the point of tapping on the girls shoulder! There was no response from the chicks. Damn, what a cruel world for the yellow skinned dudes (who didnt look like money, or didnt look like some superstar). Got out of there after finishing my drink in 10 minutes.

Retreated to Loewy, which is on the ground floor of Oakwood building. The place was empty.

So i proofed to myself that yes, travelling to the south was a waste of time. what a douche.

I suspect that even if both places were full, you probably get more attention of you were white or pocket bursting with dollar bills... Yes I am sour about it.

Then England lost... haiz..

Thurs
BFashion
Decided to try other spa. I wanted to try Bfashion cuz I there was a line up. But it wasnt so. There are 2 choices.

1) Turns out that they have FL who i was told barely do any massages. 2 Mil for PRC (i rather do them in sg) or locals at 800k to 1mil.

2) Those who give massage and full service would have to be chosen from pictures in a handphone.

So i went with the phone and number 32.

320K for the massage. got number 32. Funny, witty, speaks some english. Told me a sob story of working 10am to 12pm everyday with no off days. Since she was a pretty face, I bought her sob story and overpriced carrot headed (imho) 750K for B2B + BJ + FJ. B2B and CBJ ended within a few minutes. Poor audio reception during the FJ. I was spoilt by (Classic) Nindi's digital surround sound.

The place is nice and clean. I would visit again to try another girl. Did I over pay? I think so. Probably because it was cheaper at Orchardz Industri.

Visited Taman Anggrek Mall. Seems to be an older mall. Was too tired to visit Central Park or Neo SOHO malls. Not sure if they are as good as Grand Indonesia, but definitely better then Mangga Dua Square.

Returned to Mangga Dua Square after dinner. Decided to try our Lotus Spa for a proper massage. 125k for 90mins. rooms are dingy with old old sheets but massage was good. Would probably be offered some hanky panky but I just acted innocent lah... tired liao.

Now deciding to visit BATS/CJ.... or not. Think I'll give it a miss. need to check out and 7am... maybe a last visit to Classic?