View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
So here we go...

Basque / Loewy

....Most of the ladies are with angmo. A witness a group of 3 jap dudes try to get attention of the ladies - to the point of tapping on the girls shoulder! There was no response from the chicks. Damn, what a cruel world for the yellow skinned dudes (who didnt look like money, or didnt look like some superstar). Got out of there after finishing my drink in 10 minutes.
I suspect that even if both places were full, you probably get more attention of you were white or pocket bursting with dollar bills... Yes I am sour about it.
So you came to this conclusion after 10 min, without even trying to talk to any girls, or attempting to pickup any girls there? Your conclusion after watching one Japanese dude get rejected.

I have some news for you, Just because some girls in this place like AngMo doesn't mean they exclude or dislike Asian bros. That goes for many cities and places in the world as well. Many girls at Basque show up with locals, and i've seen many locals/Asians pull girls out of there despite AngMohs. Girls are girls, and guys almost always have to make the first move and make the effort, girls don't come to you first unless its a brothel. You should really make an effort there before you generalise.