View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MEN View Post
Many FL at Darling Darlin Nagaworld is asking for USD200 per pop nowadays. Not cheap nowadays....
Cambodians are very good in psychological bargaining for eg when I was at Phnom Penh airport and ask for the taxi price to Sihanouk, they quoted me usd150. The actual price should be from usd40-usd60.

So they know that most people would not bargain down to usd60 and they would be very happy to let go at usd80 and above.

Fortunately I was born in the era where bargaining was the norm in Singapore in the 1960s.

And so I managed to bargain the taxi price from USD150 to usd60.

Similarly with the wls in Cambodia,they will always quote u very high price wherever they maybe and the quotation is dependent on your body language.

On average, I belief that these wls are happy to receive usd30 into their pocket per day (after minusing okt fee, barfine etc).