View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
So heres a story of an idiot of the day. I went back to contact a ML i used to call who works at PPC. She did house call before. So this time i ask for housecall, she ask for 300 says thats what people is paying her now. To the idiot who spoilt my contact pays her 300 for a fuck, FUCK YOU and hope you get retrenched soon you stupid sperm for brains shit face.
I feel extremely sorry for such jack asses.

They had to be scammed so much money just so that their dick enjoys for 10 minutes.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.