View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

I have two wives and for a time 2 other mistresses so 4 women in 3 cities. Nothing to be proud of honestly especially for those who've been through it. You need to manage jealousy, time and money. Both wives are accepted by the families but don't stay under one roof so less problems.

Ideally one partner is all we need.

Sex takes a back seat after a while and it's the relationship that we cherish. Strangely, now that I'm not looking for sex and flirts once in a while, women seem to find it unbelievable and feel more comfortable that we're not trying to bed them.

Personally, commercial sex is easiest on the pocket and heart but like most of you, I prefer something that connects both parties so the sexual awakening climaxes which is something a FL can never provide because there's no trust between us. A partner who's in love will give you anything more than you wish for and so are the consequences. Think hard before entering this situation.