View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator314 View Post
I'm married with kids, my kids are the love of my life. My love for my wife has dimished since ages ago and our kids only reason we are still holding up. But still, we have respect for each other and I've never had an affair before, even when I was not getting sex from my wife.

After the dinner, I asked her out alone and we ended up kissing and petting. That was the start of the whole thing, over the course of 2 week, I found myself getting more and more infatuated with her to the extend I have the urge to meet her every moment I have free. I know this is not going to work out because I'll never divorce my wife and make my kids go through single parenthood, but I cannot help myself from thinking about her and I truly feel that I am in love with her.

Any Bros can advise me on what to do?
Simple bro. Be honest with this lady and if she's fine being the lady in waiting and keep quiet on family days then it's good but my experience can tell you that unless she's equally liberated (means you're not exclusive) most women will let jealousy drown her and eventually you which always end up in fights.

You're on the warming up period which is really sweet but pay attention to work and trails of messages, dates and emails from leaks. In short, remember to cover your back side!