View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
Art66888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArt66888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can your Wife accept your request of wanting 3P?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
An ex classmate of mine managed to brainwash his wife and then emotional threatened her saying that what he wants are only fantasy and fetish. He only love her. If she cannot accept and goes along with his request then he will have to settle it outside behind her back and that will leads to lies after lies to cover his trails. And then he asked her "would u want me to be honest with u on everything or do u want me to keep lying just to have those fetish settled?? And the wife actually buy all his shit and became a submissive wife that will let him do anything he wants as long he knows it is time to go home.. openly go JB, openly have a GF/FWB(s) and even had a 3some with the so called gf. And got once dun noe why he suddenly have the feel to perform in front of his frens(3 nerdy guy) he told the wife let's make love in front of them and she let him leh. wtf. I dun noe if I should pity the wife or call her dumb.
Sometimes there is a difference between love and fantasy. Because of this, husbands sometimes have to look for complements outside, their wife is his love but cannot enter into his fantasies